• Creating and distributing documents
• Providing customer service to organization employees
• Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administrators
• Setting appointments and arranging meetings
• Maintaining calendars of CEO
• Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
• Supporting management of Business Development Team as CEO’s assign.
Other tasks will be discussed in the interview.
- BA certification in related field
- At least 1 years of HR and Assistant work experiences
- Good at English skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Office)
To effectively perform the duties of a CEO assistant, individuals must be able to demonstrate a number of competencies that are essential to the position, which include:
• Must be adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally, as to communicate with employees.