• Responsible for the selling of DA products and services within assigned accounts and territory to achieve assigned target goal.
• Responsible for the development & work with partners to develop the business network
• Identifies contract expansion opportunities within assigned account(s) and elevates for qualification and decision to pursue.
• Effectively manage renewals and subscriptions; where required, may participate in contract renewal efforts on large multi-year contracts.
• Assists management in developing strategies for expanding scope of existing contracts and identifying new business and win-back opportunities.
• Develops relationships with key executives and decision makers within assigned accounts. Assists in managing the overall relationship to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with product/service offerings.
• Coordinates the involvement of DA resources (marketing, sales specialists, consulting and customer service) in actively promoting the full DA portfolio of offerings to anticipate and meet client needs.
• At least 1-2 years of commercial experience preferably within Pharmaceutical or Consumer Health industry.
• Experience working with customer solutions/services portfolio will be advantageous.
• Strong customer account management and servicing skills.
• Strong communication and listening skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Strong analytical/problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Good/proven account development & planning/presentation skills.